Requirement: A dataset (typically in the form of a curated file of survey responses), where the first row are the column titles and the following rows are the completed entries. This can be a CSV file, a Google Sheet, or a similar tabular document on the Web.
- Go to https://suave-net.sdsc.edu/home.
- If you do not have an account, click here to create one.
- Follow the step-by-step publishing guide and file formatting guidelines linked here.
- The file formatting guidelines are optional - but would make your analysis more efficient. For example, adding data type qualifiers to variable names (#date, #number, #info, #long, etc.) will have SuAVE apply special type-specific visualizations to the data. Also, you may specify a variable to show as dynamic text over images, URLs to follow, etc. Most of these can be also modified at the next step (survey configuration.)
- Configure your newly created survey, by selecting Edit-Settings on the survey in the personal gallery. Customization options: https://suave-ucsd.github.io/SuAVE-Documentation/customizing_surveys.html
- If you want to publish datasets with associated images:
- Finding images online and adding them to SuAVE: https://suave-ucsd.github.io/SuAVE-Documentation/find_images_for_your_survey.html
- Add images (in the scenario where each response in the dataset relates to a person and you would like for the image of each response to be that person): https://suave-ucsd.github.io/SuAVE-Documentation/Bibliographic_Network_Images.html