- Follow the steps here on how to use CorpusDB (dataset generation website) to generate your bibliographic network.
- Clean the dataset you generated there by following the steps linked here.
- Optional: If you wish to do further cleaning (or feel the need to do so), follow the steps here.
- If you would like images of the authors to go with the dataset, following this code.
- Here is an additional resource for this code to see what search queries generated the images https://suave-ucsd.github.io/SuAVE-Documentation/Image_SuAVE_Organization.html.
- If you created images from the method in step 4, follow the first set of instructions; else, follow the second set of instructions.
- Go to https://dzgen.sdsc.edu/upload/.
- Upload the photos that go with the dataset. Include your email, choose “file server”, and then hit submit.
- Make sure the names of the photos match the values in the #img column.
- Wait until you receive the URL from the dzgen and copy the link in the email.
- Follow the instructions on uploading surveys here except for one thing:
- When uploading the new survey, paste the link of the images from dzgen under “URL” in “Image Definition”.
Without the Images
- Follow the instructions on uploading surveys here.
- With creating these SuAVE Bibliographic Networks comes the Network View. To learn how to see this, click here.
- If you want to replace an image you added to the DZGen file, go here.
- If you would like to add a static map layer to your visualization, follow this link.
- Customization options: https://suave-ucsd.github.io/SuAVE-Documentation/customizing_surveys.html