Requirements: Saved photos, dataset (typically in Google Sheets) with one of the columns being titled #img
- Go to https://dzgen.sdsc.edu/upload/.
- Upload the photos that go with the dataset. Include your email, choose “file server”, and then hit submit.
- Make sure the names of the photos match the values in the #img column.
- Wait until you receive the URL from the dzgen and copy the link in the email.
- Follow the instructions on uploading surveys here except for one thing:
- When uploading the new survey, paste the link of the images from dzgen under “URL” in “Image Definition”.
- If you want to replace an image you added to the DZGen file, go here.
- Customization options: https://suave-ucsd.github.io/SuAVE-Documentation/customizing_surveys.html